American 1860 pattern cavalry sabre and metal scabbard.
This was the style of sword carried by the US Union Cavalry in the American Civil War (ACW).
This traditionally made replica is historically designed for the re-enactor and American civil war and American western enthusiast.
US cavalry sabre sword features:
- Steel blade.
- Brass hand guard and pommel
- Handle is wrapped in brass wire for grip.
- Steel scabbard with two steel loops to attach hanging straps on (straps not included).
- Blade length 34" or 87cm.
- Overall length 42 1/2" or 108cm.