The Buffalo Special 6 uses a Pertex 6 shell with AquaTherm pile lining in a design classic developed with the Special Forces which has been tested over 30 years in the most hostile conditions. Used by Military, Police, Mountain Rescue Teams and a multitude of outdoor uses, from winter hill-walking, trekking, cross country skiing, climbing and technical climbing.
The Classic Pertex shell is windproof and resistant to abrasion, and the longer length of the shirt provides a lower run off level for rain. The pile lining works most efficiently when worn next to the skin i.e. no base layer or t-shirt worn underneath, and the shirt should be close fitting without restricting movement.
- Quick drying but will keep you warm when wet
- Zipped front map pocket
- Storm baffles on neck and side zips
- Touch-and-close cuff adjustment tabs
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (separate)
- Touch-and-close hip adjusters
- Hand warmer pocket
- Rucsac hip belt can be fastened through hand warmer pocket
- Made in the UK
NOTE: The difference between the Special 6 shirt (this one) and the Mountain shirt is the Special 6 shirt is cut 5cm longer then the Mountain shirt to allow for rain run off.
|Special 6 Shirt||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|Shirt Back Length||33.5?|