The original EDC pouch by Maxpedition. The Every Day Carry pocket organiser pouch is designed to hold and organise all your day to day essentials. The EDC pouch has two pockets and various size elasticated loops to securely store all your EDC or survival gear inside. There is also a clip and a loop to fasten the most important items inside. All this is then secured by a strong two way zip which opens around three sides so the pouch can be completely opened up and laid out flat so you can get to you r gear easily.
The EDC pocket organiser is essential to give you the edge when you need to find the right piece of your gear as it allows you to keep all your kit together in the same place and it keeps it neatly organised.
The EDC pouch is ideal to store your Every Day Carry essentials like keys, torch, pocket knife, multi tool, spare batteries, cards, notebook, pens etc or a survival kit, first aid kit, cooking bits, bike tool kit, work tool kit.
This is great for general day to day carry in your pocket or keep it in your rucksack or grab bag for use by military, cadets, bushcraft, pepper's and survivalists.
The Maxpedition E.D.C. (Every Day Carry) pocket organiser features:
- Two way zip opens on 3 sides so it open up flat.
- Hook and loop closed mesh pocket on the front.
- Hook and loop panel on the front for a badge.
- Grab handle/ hanging loop on the back.
- Three webbing loops on the back so you can attach it into straps or MOLLE webbing (to attach it to MOLLE webbing you will need extra straps which are not included).
- Overall size 6"x1"x8" (15.2x2.5x20.3cm).
On the inside there are:
- Plastic clip to secure keys or gear to.
- Para cord loop to attach gear to.
- Two pocket.
- 15 elasticated loops in various sizes.
Various colours available see the drop down list below. Please note the Colour grey in the list is called "Wolf Gray" by Maxpedition. Not contents are included with the pouch.