The upgraded Kitmonster 70 Generation 2 outer shell is constructed out of super tough, durable, waterproof tarpaulin fabric providing the ultimate protection for your equipment, the perfect choice for the hustle and bustle of travel and rugged outdoor terrain.
Features include two different wet & dry internal compartments, one large internal section to store used or wet clothing, keeping your other equipment dry or smelling fresh. A second compartment can be found on the side which has easy access from the outside, perfect for boots!
In addition to the traditional carrying handles, two removable padded shoulder straps allow the user to wear the Kitmonster 70 G2 as a rucksack. There is also a quick release padded single shoulder strap. Grab handles at both ends and four compression straps to reduce pack volume. Mesh interior storage compartments on the lid and at either end of the bag improve versatility and help with organisation.
Important note: While the outer fabric of the Kitmonster is waterproof, the bag cannot be submerged as the zips are not waterproof and the seams are not tape sealed.
- Capacity 70 Litres
- Super tough weather resistant tarpaulin fabric
- Side carrying handles
- Detachable & adjustable rucksack straps with padding
- Detachable shoulder strap with padding
- Mesh lid pocket organiser
- Easy access zipped pocket on outside
- Internal mesh end cap storage pockets
- Four outer compression straps
- Heavy duty base
- Strong and durable zips
- Zipped compartment in the bottom and side which can be used to separate wet/dry or clean/dirty equipment
- Dimensions: 66cm x 34cm x 30cm
- Outer Fabric: 100% Polyester, 500D with double PVC coating