1908 battle order set that was worn by the BEF troops (British army Expeditionary) from 1914 and all through the great war of 1914-18. The 1st pattern has the original design of left hand ammo pouch which would allow bullets to be lost when in the firing position in the trenches and lead to the modification of the 2nd pattern.
After much research we now offer a new range of 1908 webbing which is a close match to the original set which was issued in WW1 and is of museum quality. To ensure a high standard of colour on our webbing set we colour matched against some original 1908 webbing to get as close to the original as we could. The brass fittings on our webbing sets are die stamped and the press studs have the same pattern as an original WW1 set would have had.
- Waist belt is Long size to fit upto 54" waist
- Cross straps Long to fit over 6ft 2"
- 1908 waist belt
- 1908 1st pattern ammo pouches
- 1908 Cross straps with buckles for attaching the pack
- 1908 Water bottle carrier
- 1908 Bayonet carrier frog
- 1908 Helve carrier
- 1908 Small pack
- 1908 Entrenching tool head carrier