1937 webbing equipment belt by Kay Canvas
The 1937 webbing belt can be worn as part of a webbing set of as a belt on the outside of your battle dress
- Quality made in a tight weave tan canvas webbing
- Solid brass buckles and sliders.
- Made by Kay Canvas
- Normal, to fit upto 34" waist
- Long, to fit 34" to 44" waist
- X-Long, to fit 44" to 54" waist
Part of our range of quality 1937 webbing made by Kay Canvas. The Kay Canvas webbing closely matches to an original set of webbing which was issued during WW2. To ensure a high standard of accuracy it was colour matched to an original set of 1937 webbing. The Kay Canvas webbing is a tight weave like the original and is still made on an old BIC factory machine that has been lovingly kept alive after 100 Years. The brass fittings on Kay Canvas webbing sets are die stamped and the press studs have the same pattern as an original WW2.