Classic British Army issue clasp knife
- Made in Sheffield, England,
- Stainless steel,
- Stamped with Nato number 975-7403
- Stamped with MOD arrow and dated 1993
Three piece British Army knife features:
- Stainless steel Sheepfoot Blade for heavy duty cutting,
- Can-opener tool
- Marline spike for rope work
- Handle has an integrated screwdriver
- Shackle to allow attachment to a lanyard.
This excellent, robust utility knife and is still issued to servicemen all over the world.
The UK law on the sale and use of knives.
You must be over 18 years of age to purchase a knife.
By purchasing a knife you consent to an age verification check by Experian to ensure age compliance. If this age check fails we may contact for further information or cancel the order.
- Every product for sale from Soldier of Fortune is entirely legal to sell and to own in the UK.
- When carrying or using a knife, there are a few simple laws which may apply to you that you should be aware of:-
- You can carry a small folding (non locking) pocket knife with a cutting edge of less than 3" in any place in theUKthat doesn’t have specific restrictions against pointed instruments e.g. airports
- If you need to use a locking knife for added safety, or a fixed bladed knife then you may be required to give ‘good reason’ for carrying it if asked to do so by a Police Officer. Good reason may include, pursuit of a leisure activity e.g. re-enactment, fishing, camping, hunting, or as a tool of work or trade e.g. military, joiner, plumber or delivery driver.
- Carry and use your knife responsibly. A knife is a tool and an everyday object that should not be used irresponsibly.
Disclaimer: The above points are our opinions based on our understanding of UK Statute and Case Law. As such we accept no responsibility or liability for these comments. They are intended as a guide only. For proper legal advice you should consult a solicitor