A combat jacket for the modern war zone, this tactical jacket is packed with features that will help almost any situation or mission.
The Chimera combat jacket is primary designed for comfort in the field but the added tactical features it may give you the extra edge.
The jacket has small padded sections in wear points and points in abrasion areas, so there are pads on the shoulders were the rucksack, tac vests or body armour straps would rub have and there are pads lower down the arm so if you bang into a wall it will give you some protection.
The pads and the other features make for an awesome looking jacket.
The tactical Chimera combat jacket features:
- Fitted design with elasticated sections on the side of each waist.
- Hidden YKK 2-way-front zipper.
- Mandarin collar can be worn down or high up to cover the neck, when worn high the front fastens with hook and loop closure.
- Flexible padding in shoulder area and upper arm.
- Flexible padding in elbow area.
- The padding sections have rubber grips on the outside to give extra grip.
- 2 chest pocket with concealed zipper closure.
- 2 extra pockets behind the above chest pockets are closed with hook and loop closure.
- 4 hook and loop patches on chest area for name patch and other patches.
- Zipped closed pocket on the arms with hook and loop patch on the outside, the pocket is made of mesh so it can also be used for ventilation.
- Sleeve cuff can be tighten with the tab and hook and loop closure.
- Elasticated panel on each side on the waist for a more fitted feel and look.
- Hidden mesh panels on the back for ventilation.
- Main fabric 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton with ripstop weave.
- Flexible padding is EVA foam.