Carefully designed for the activities of the end user, The Keela SF Multi Terrain Pattern military Jacket has been developed & designed to be lightweight and packable without sacrificing the needs of the individual
Using the unique Dual System Protection, it is the only outer jacket that provides complete protection from the elements, while the double membrane is able to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
Sizes. Keela jackets are designed to allow many layers to be worn underneath, so they are over-sized. Customer feed back has shown us that unless you are planning on wearing large bulky clothing underneath you should order one size smaller than you would normally purchase.
- Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
- 4 large bellowed pockets on the front of the jacket with covered storm flap large buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions and fitted with twin draining ports
- External compass pocket (buttoned) on the front top LH breast pocket
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment & security of essential items.
- Central breast pocket with external rank tab
- 2 Large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
- Large YKK storm covered duel directional front zip allows the wearer to gain access to the mid layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket. Extra mil spec press studs at the hem of the jacket helping keep the storm zip covered at the bottom of the jacket when the wearer is tabbing and climbing
- Pitt zippers (covered) to allow extra ventilation in extreme activities
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignia's and rank as per units SPOs
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- Cut longer than most and generous in size allow for the wearer to add more layers without restricting movement
- Hem and hood adjusters with push looks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
- Rated to -5 without the need for additional warm layers