If you want a jacket that can carry everything, then this is the combat jacket for you.
The Smock Gen II traces its origins back to the classic British Army SAS smock, the original SAS smock was sometimes altered and tailored to carry extra gear by adding pockets and adding extras to make the smock better for covert use like foliage loops and internal elbow pads. The Smock Gen 2 has been designed with these features and more to make it the ultimate Kit Carry smock.
- 2 lower front cargo pockets with zipped hand pockets behind them.
- 2 water bottle type pockets on the sides (one on each side) closed by a quick release buckle and they have 3 sleeves inside.
- 2 large pockets on the back.
- The 2 chest pockets have a button and flap closure and they can be accessed on the sides via a zip. Inside the pocket there is a sewn in D ring and an elastic band to hold your kit in place like a FFD.
- 1 zipped accessed map pocket behind the right hand chest pocket.
- 1 sleeve pocket on each upper sleeve which are zipped closed and they have two small Hook and loop panels for identification badges.
- 1 lower sleeve pocket on sleeve.
- Most pockets have a sewn in D ring inside them so you can secure your essential kit like torches etc,
- Main zip is covered by a button down storm flap.
- Front rank slide.
- Hook and loop name tapes above the chest pockets.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Foliage loops sewn on all over the jacket so you can thread or sew on camo scrim or twigs etc.
- Attached hood with wire stiffener in the peak.
- Hood in liner with nylon.
- Elbows have reinforced nylon patches with foam pads inside which are removable.
- Cords in the waist and on the bottom hem.
Colour: A-TACS FG.
Fabric 65% polyester 35% cotton