The large modular tactical Molle pack is a good size patrol sack with a 35 litre carrying capacity and organising your gear is easy with its 2 compartments and 2 front pockets.
The Molle tactical rucksack is a slim line design so there are no bulky side pockets and it is short enough to wear with a belt order webbing rig.
This is the big brother to our popular Molle tactical 20 litre rucksack, the large is similar in design just bigger.
Large tactical Molle sack features:
- Slim design.
- Shoulder straps are padded
- Removable webbing waist belt with quick release buckle.
- Back of pack is mesh covered and padded for comfort.
- Grab handle on the top.
- 6 compression sacks around the sack so you can tuck in your coat into the straps for ease of carry or simply tighten the straps to compress the sack smaller.
- Main compartment measures 47 cm high, 29 cm wide, 14 cm deep. The two way zip goes all the way down the sides so it so you can access the contents easily.
- Secondary compartment measures: 43 cm high, 23 cm wide, 8 cm deep. The two way zip starts half way down the sides for easy access to the contents. Two small pockets on the inside.
- Small pocket on the front measures 11 cm high, 20 cm wide, 6 cm deep. Molle loops have hook and loop on them so you can attach your own badges on to it.
- Larger pocket on the front measures 25 cm high, 20 cm wide, 6 cm deep and has Molle loops on the front and organiser sleeves/pockets on the inside for pens and notebooks etc.
- All the zips are heavy duty two way zips.
- Pocket sleeve on the back for a hydration drinks bladder (drinks bladder not included).
- Total carrying capacity is approximately 35 litres.
- Approximate overall size is 48 cm high, 30 cm wide, 30 cm deep.