The Leatherman OHT (One Handed Tool) was developed with the US Army and has taken two well-loved ideas, on handed opening pliers AND one handed opening blades and fused them into a 100% one-hand-operable multitool, the Leatherman OHT.
This industry first tool features spring loaded pliers and wire cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your Grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
- Primary Blade length 6cm
- Weight 280 grms
- Closed Length 11.5cm
- Pouch Black Molle
- 420HC STAINLESS STEEL - An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Black oxide coating - Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- n Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Strap Cutter
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Oxygen Tank Wrench
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
The UK law on the sale and use of knives.
You must be over 18 years of age to purchase a knife.
By purchasing a knife you consent to an age verification check by Experian to ensure age compliance. If this age check fails we may contact for further information or cancel the order.
- Every product for sale from Soldier of Fortune is entirely legal to sell and to own in the UK.
- When carrying or using a knife, there are a few simple laws which may apply to you that you should be aware of:-
- You can carry a small folding (non locking) pocket knife with a cutting edge of less than 3" in any place in theUKthat doesn’t have specific restrictions against pointed instruments e.g. airports
- If you need to use a locking knife for added safety, or a fixed bladed knife then you may be required to give ‘good reason’ for carrying it if asked to do so by a Police Officer. Good reason may include, pursuit of a leisure activity e.g. re-enactment, fishing, camping, hunting, or as a tool of work or trade e.g. military, joiner, plumber or delivery driver.
- Carry and use your knife responsibly. A knife is a tool and an everyday object that should not be used irresponsibly.
Disclaimer: The above points are our opinions based on our understanding of UK Statute and Case Law. As such we accept no responsibility or liability for these comments. They are intended as a guide only. For proper legal advice you should consult a solicitor