Maxpedition pocket organiser pouch, this is the standard pocket organiser pouch it is small enough to fit into most trouser pockets but has enough carrying space to carry your day to day essentials in. This is great for a small notebook, wallet and Every Day Carry (EDC) gear like pens, torches, pocket knives spare batteries etc.
The Maxpedition Pocket Organiser Pouch has the following features:
- Hook and loop closed mesh pocket on the front.
- Hook and loop panel on the front for a badge.
- Pouch is secured by a two way zip which goes around 3 sides so it can be opened out completely flat.
- When open the right hand side of the pouch has a para cord loop to tie gear into, a full width pocket and double elastic loops. The elastic loop is a 5cm loop which is the full width and then a 2.5cm elastic band sewn onto the 5cm band. The 2.5cm wide band is stitched down to form 3 loops.
- The left hand side has a plastic clip to clip keys etc onto, a full width pocket and double elastic loops. The elastic loop is a 5cm loop which is the full width and sewn in the middle to form two elastic loops and then a 2.5cm elastic band sewn onto the 5cm band. The 2.5cm wide band is stitched down to form 4 loops.
- On the back there is a carry/hanging loop and 3 rows of webbing loops so you can slide it onto a shoulder strap or fix it onto MOLLE webbing (extra straps are required to connect it onto MOLLE webbing).
- Size: 4 x 6 x 0.75 inches. 10x15x2cm.
Various colours available see drop down options below.
Please note in the drop down options grey is "Wolf Gray".