US Army/Air Force survival kit parachute pack, SRU-16/P SN 4240-741-9713.
Original US military survival kit. This kit is from the 1960's and was attached to the parachute harness and is unissued.
- Cotton pouch printed with "Survival kit".
- White box inside printed with "survival kit parachute pack sru-16/p s/n 4240-741-9713".
- 2 x needles.
- 3 x fishing hooks and line.
- 1 x Small brass button compass.
- 4 x fire starter blocks.
- 2 x packs of 5 Safety wood matches and a striking strip.
- 1 x water carrier.
- 2 x plasters.
- 1 x small bottle of puritabs dated 1964.
- 1 x small pocket knife with three blades.
The UK law on the sale and use of knives.
You must be over 18 years of age to purchase a knife.
By purchasing a knife you consent to an age verification check by Experian to ensure age compliance. If this age check fails we may contact for further information or cancel the order.
- Every product for sale from Soldier of Fortune is entirely legal to sell and to own in the UK.
- When carrying or using a knife, there are a few simple laws which may apply to you that you should be aware of:-
- You can carry a small folding (non locking) pocket knife with a cutting edge of less than 3" in any place in theUKthat doesn’t have specific restrictions against pointed instruments e.g. airports
- If you need to use a locking knife for added safety, or a fixed bladed knife then you may be required to give ‘good reason’ for carrying it if asked to do so by a Police Officer. Good reason may include, pursuit of a leisure activity e.g. re-enactment, fishing, camping, hunting, or as a tool of work or trade e.g. military, joiner, plumber or delivery driver.
- Carry and use your knife responsibly. A knife is a tool and an everyday object that should not be used irresponsibly.
Disclaimer: The above points are our opinions based on our understanding of UK Statute and Case Law. As such we accept no responsibility or liability for these comments. They are intended as a guide only. For proper legal advice you should consult a solicitor