Women in Uniform book. This reference book covers various women's Allied and Axis military uniforms from 1939 to 1945.
65 colour pages of women's uniforms all illustrated being worn making it easier for you to work out what to wear with what and how to wear to it.
This book covers the following uniforms:
United States of America:
- Army Nurse 1942-45
- WAC (Women's Army Corps) field uniform.
- WAC Service uniform.
- WAC and Army Nurse Corps off duty dress.
- WAC and Army Nurse Service Uniform 1944-45.
- Waves Enlisted.
- Waves Officer.
- USMC Women's Reserve.
- Navy and Air Force Auxiliaries.
- German Red Cross Nurse.
- Blue Formal dress for nurse, physical training kit.
- Service uniform for nurse 1942.
- DRK Auxiliary.
- Tropical uniform for nurse.
- ATS (Auxiliary Territorial Service) 1941 other ranks.
- ATS Battle dress.
- ATS Officer.
- Army Nurse.
- WRNS (Women's Royal Naval Service) ratings.
- WRNS Officer.
- WAAF (Women's Auxiliary Air Force) other ranks.
- WAAF Battledress.
- WAAF Officer.
- CWAR (Canadian Women's Army Corps) Other ranks service dress.
- CWAR Other ranks field dress.
- CWAR Officer.
- RCAFW (Royal Canadian Air Force Women's Division) Other ranks.
- WRCNS (Women's Royal Canadian Naval Service) Officers Blues.
- WRCNS Other ranks Blues.
- WRCNS Other ranks summer.
- RCAMC Nurse.
- RCAF Nurse.
- Navy Nurse.
- Red Cross Nurse.
- Association des Dames Francaises nurse.
- Union des Femmes Francaises nurse.
- Railway station nurse 1940
- Red Cross mediacl personnel 1944.
- French 2nd Armoured Division ambulance driver.
- Staff clerk and interpreter, Italy 1943-44.
- Army Women Auxiliary 1945.
Plus Lott Sward (Finland), Nurse (USSAR), Servizio Ausiliario Femminile (Italy)
An excellent reference book to give you an idea of the uniforms used in WW2 by women in military service in WW2.