"Where eagles dare" is one of the top War films and we've always wanted to own one of the iconic reversible winter parkas worn in the film. So we have specially commissioned the same model as worn By Clint Eastwood and Richard Burton in "Where eagles dare"
The camouflage pattern is very distinctive being a Tan and Water print as even in the 1960's original WW2 German Parkas were impossible to find.
Now you to can set out on your own winter mission to rescue Col George Carnaby from Schloss Adler in Austria.
- Padded insulated liner
- Draw cord waist belt
- Two pockets which are accessible from either side
- Metal buttons, double fold over front storm flap
- Adjustable cuff fastening
- Reinforced patches on the elbows
- Attached uninsulated oversized hood so it can be worn over a helmet.
Parka is fully reversible from White to Tan and water camouflage.
Sizes: Medium - 40". Large - 42". X-Large - 44"