American 101st Airborne parachute uniform set that would have been used in Normandy, France, during the D-Day landings on June 6th 1944.
The set includes the following:
- 1 x M42 jump jacket, reinforced, by Kay Clothing Manufacturing.
- 1 x M42 jump trousers, reinforced, by Kay Clothing Manufacturing.
- 1 x US Paratrooper rifle webbing set which consists of M1923 Garand rifle belt, M36 suspenders, 1st aid pouch, musette bag and a water bottle and pouch.
- 1 x pair of jump boots made by Combat Servicable
- 1 x M1c Para helmet with 506th markings. This is M1 helmet with the para liner which has the A frames and leather chin cup. It also has the 506th spades badge painted on the side (it does not have the officer or the NCO stripe on the back).
- 1 x Drop down rope.
- 1 x 101st Airborne shoulder patch (needs to be sewn onto the jacket).
The set does not include the rifle.
Please select a size for applicable items below.