The Berghaus Yeti is more than a gaiter, a rubber band passes under the boot and grips around the base of the uppers. This seals the boot against the elements. Will handle everything from boggy ground to deep snow.
Upper part made from waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex and on the front of the gaiter is a full length zip with full length hook and loop closing flap.
| Yeti Size||Boot Size|
| Medium|| UK 7-8|
| Large|| UK 9-10|
| X-Large|| UK 11-12|
Yeti Fitting Instructions
- Establish your left and right gaiter
- Pull toe of boot through the largest gap, from inside to outside of gaiter
- Pull heel of gaiter onto and fully around heel of boot
- This next bit is the hardest bit and may take a lot of stretching/pulling, pull toe area of gaiter over toe area of boot, you may need to put heel of boot on floor and pull gaiter upwards and over boot toe (it will fit on eventually, these gaiters are supposed to be super tight so no water gets thro)
- Finally, adjust rubber accordingly so it is evenly around the sole.