The 4th generation of the SF Belay has taken their bestselling insulated jacket and refined it with the cold weather warrior in mind.
Produced in their new improved multi terrain camouflage pattern still provides a fully IRR outer garment with the additional reduced thermal signature due to our unique SDP system whilst still keeping the wearer completely dry and comfortable no matter how long and how hard the down pour.
- New MTC IRR Printed outer fabric
- Our award-winning System Duel Protection (SDP) giving the wearing unbeatable rain and wind protection no matter what the conditions while also controlling inner condensation.
- Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
- Shorter style cut allowing unhindered leg movement and designed to work with battle belts
- Large YKK storm covered front zip.
- Waterproof covered YKK zip chest access pocket
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment & security of essential items.
- Central external rank tab with hook panel.
- 2 Large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
- Duel directional YKK side zippers to allow easy don & doffing and extra ventilation in extreme activities.
- Contoured elbow pad allowing the insertion of internal joint protection
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as well as IFF markers and call signs.
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- YKK Waterproof zippers on the hip pockets