The Leatherman Multitool Blast features stainless steel handles and a stainless steel body. All the blades & tools lock out to prevent accidental closure.
Comes with a removable pocket clip and 25 year warranty
- 420HC stainless steel clip point combo straight/serrated knife
- Spring action regular pliers
- Spring action needlenose pliers
- Spring action wire cutters
- Wire stripper
- Spring action scissors
- Small screwdriver
- Medium screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
- Wood/metal file
- Package opener
- Bottle opener
- Can opener
- 1" | 2.54cm ruler
- Knife blade length: 2.6" | 6.60cm
The UK law on the sale and use of knives.
You must be over 18 years of age to purchase a knife.
By purchasing a knife you consent to an age verification check by Experian to ensure age compliance. If this age check fails we may contact for further information or cancel the order.
- Every product for sale from Soldier of Fortune is entirely legal to sell and to own in the UK.
- When carrying or using a knife, there are a few simple laws which may apply to you that you should be aware of:-
- You can carry a small folding (non locking) pocket knife with a cutting edge of less than 3" in any place in theUKthat doesn’t have specific restrictions against pointed instruments e.g. airports
- If you need to use a locking knife for added safety, or a fixed bladed knife then you may be required to give ‘good reason’ for carrying it if asked to do so by a Police Officer. Good reason may include, pursuit of a leisure activity e.g. re-enactment, fishing, camping, hunting, or as a tool of work or trade e.g. military, joiner, plumber or delivery driver.
- Carry and use your knife responsibly. A knife is a tool and an everyday object that should not be used irresponsibly.
Disclaimer: The above points are our opinions based on our understanding of UK Statute and Case Law. As such we accept no responsibility or liability for these comments. They are intended as a guide only. For proper legal advice you should consult a solicitor